The use of this site is provided by Too Shy To Ask and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- By using the site, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- Too Shy To Ask shall not be liable for any damages resulting from or in connection with the use or loss of the website or any content on the website, including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages.
- You agree to use our site only for lawful reasons and in a way that respects the rights of Too Shy To Ask, its parent organization: Metropolis Foundation and any third parties, including without limitation any sponsors or beneficiaries of Too Shy To Ask, as well as the use and enjoyment of this site by others.
- By updating the "Terms and Conditions" section of this website, Too Shy To Ask may modify these terms and conditions at any time. Acceptance of the updated terms is implied from your continuing use of this site following the posting of revisions.
- Too Shy To Ask does not guarantee that the site's features and operations will be error-free or uninterrupted, that bugs or viruses won't infect the site or the server that makes it available to you, that errors will be fixed, or that the site's information is accurate or complete.
- The content of external sites linked or quoted on this website is not the responsibility of Too Shy To Ask.
- Unless otherwise specified by Too Shy To Ask, any communication or material you communicate to or post on any publicly accessible portion of this website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary information. We may remove any content submitted in a site's public area without prior notice.
- Indian law shall govern and be followed in interpreting these terms and conditions. The courts of India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes
If you do not agree to the above terms and conditions, you must stop using this website immediately. If we believe that you have violated any of these Terms and Conditions, we retain the right to restrict you from using this site without affecting any of our other rights.